Thursday, August 2, 2007

Sockapalooza4!!!

I heard from my sock pal this morning! Yeah! Can't wait to see what was made for me!! Can't wait to learn who that person is!!

I visited my LYS this afternoon and purchased two Rowan books (Classic Style and Pure Wool). I am really looking forward to pouring through those patterns. I bought two skeins of Ultra Alpaca in my favorite color of all time --- pink! I plan on making the scarf in the Pure Wool book right away. Well, actually after I complete the Tilling the Soil vest from Amy E. Anderson. I have the trim to do and the clasps. I decided not to use buttons, but try clasps.

I am seriously considering frogging the KnitPicks socks that I am working on. I just don't like the way the yarn feels in my hands. It would be a waste. But, life is too short to waste on bad yarn.

It is very, very hot today. In fact, the weather forecast was "oppressive." Can you believe that? Thanks for the positive outlook Mr. Weatherman.

I am planning on posting some pictures this weekend of projects that I have been working on. Stay tuned. P.

No comments: