Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hi,

Well, I was able to do it. I figured out how to enter my blog again. I was concerned because I couldn't seem to find the right combination of username and password.

I am considering joining a sock club. $23 a month. The store (Fiber Nooks and Cranneys) has a sock club that seems like it would be a good fit for me. Nice yarns and the patterns appear challenging and something that I would likely wear. I have to think some more on it, though. $23 per month is a lot at this point for me to spend. Are you a member of a sock club? If so, how do you like it? What do you do with all of the socks that you make?

The weather was beautiful today. I always am amazed that the weather actually gets warmer as spring gets closer. After 41 years you would think that I would not be surprised anymore.

I am going to make blackened fish tonight for dinner to celebrate Mardi Gras. I'll let you know how it turns out. I have never made it before. We were in New Orleans about 1 1/2 weeks ago. There is a lot of rebuilding going on. The City seems to have come together. It was my first time there. Bourbon Street was amazing. I had many different types of food. My favorite was beignets.

Speak with you soon. P.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.